[lbo-talk] Move, wingnuts!

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:21:43 PDT 2005

On Monday, September 12, 2005 10:43 AM [PDT], Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Tom Walker wrote:
>
>> Nothing -- short of sustained, mass civil disobedience -- will
>> alter this political equation.
>
> Disobedience of what laws, by whom, where, when?

Laws: Diobedience against ALL unconstitutional laws, start with the obvious ones...

Who: By anyone... "I" am a good place to start.

Where: Anywhere... Here... There. Everywhere.

When: Anytime, past present future, but "present" is preferable and neccesary.

Important point: Masses don't need to be "en-massed" to commit civil disobedience.

One of the major reasons California made basic Marijuana possesion a ticketable offense instead of a missy demeanor is they finally figured out that if every pot smoker in the state demanded a jury trial.....

...you figure it out. You're good with numbers

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml