[lbo-talk] the other Times does Hitch v Galloway

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 20:27:09 PDT 2005

> Dennis Perrin might be able to give more details, but Hitch is getting
> rather creative about his stance in 1991.

> Doug

Creative would be an improvement. H lies about '91, and he's fully aware of this. I called him on it directly when he first began this routine, and he didn't deny it. Blamed fuzzy memories, but when pressed he admitted that perhaps he wasn't recalling events correctly. No matter. There are Higher Truths to be defended, so invention and fudging facts are to be expected.

H is a liar and a political whore. He deserves the company he currently keeps.

Dennis