[lbo-talk] Hitchens Reviews "Darkness At Noon"

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 05:55:52 PDT 2005

Regarding Doug's quibble about my rather cold take on Galloway, saying that GG was a nice guy in the 30 mins you spoke with him, remember that you were in media mode -- of course he's gonna be nice to you. You're granting him added exposure. I somehow doubt, however, that if you differed with GG over a pint in a pub that he would remain so charming. He's too good at invective to keep a lid on it when things go against him. Just my sense, anyway.

Dennis