[lbo-talk] IBM on commodity fetishism

Adam Souzis adamsz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:55:07 PDT 2005

unfortunately not and surprisingly a google search for commodification and "dark foe" has 0 hits. If I had had a camera and the foreknowledge that this wouldn't be Noted by the collective conscious of the web I would have taken a picture and sent it to AdBusters. The best I can offer: I saw it last month at the Delta Song terminal at JFK, by a gate near a corner. -- adam