[lbo-talk] Re: Contemporary forms of female self-objectification

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Sun Sep 18 18:58:40 PDT 2005

Just the other day (18/9/05 1:00 pm), Doug Henwood opined:

>> Often, Dworkin was offering lurid, excruciatingly precise accounts of
>> something sexually hideous, as in this description of her uncle: "He
>> stuck his penis down the throats of at least two of his children when
>> they were infants-I assume to elicit the involuntary sucking
>> response." Another writer might simply have called him a child molester.

i apologize for diluting the artistic with the mundane, but wouldn't that be the involuntary gagging reflex???

--ravi

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!