[lbo-talk] Re: contemporary forms of auto-cranialrectotomy

oudeis oudeis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 20:33:04 PDT 2005

Damn! I read the archives and this is the set of ads that come up in response to this post:

Systems Theory www.ecologyofbeing.com "All About ADHD" www.AddAtoZ.com Complex Adaptive Systems www.redfish.com

Systems theory through ADHD. It sure beats the "Understanding Bush" ads that always come up in the archives.

I think google ads and their relation to the subject matter of a post are... like... art. Yeah. That's it.