[lbo-talk] Hey Mr. bitter expat

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:57:56 PDT 2005

On 9/21/05, Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> wrote:
> I did not mean to be rude, - there is no excuse for that - but the "love it
> or leave it" trope is yet another thing that I find quite annoying. Who is
> to decide what one can or cannot say about a country?

Personally, I don't care what you say about it, but as an expat myself I do wonder why you choose to remain in a place you loathe so much. I give out about Ireland a lot but I wouldn't stay if I didn't really like it here. You have had other options since May of last year, after all, if not before.

Just curious, honestly.