[lbo-talk] Soviet philosophy question

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 09:45:31 PDT 2005

Thanks in principle, but you have just done what I explicitly asked you not to do. Moreover, you just sent a long screed of anti-Russian propaganda gibberish that is factually wrong in just about every respect and AN ARTICLE I EDITED MYSELF. I don't even know who Walter Laquer is.

Just as an aside you are in no position to argue about Alexander Dugin, who has not been translated to my knowledge except in his sensationalistic NBP phase. If you have any opinion on his book "Proekt Evrazia," feel free to share. I have a copy of it at home on my bookshelf.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!