[lbo-talk] Soviet philosophy question

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:18:07 PDT 2005

Just look at the books in my first paragraph, then, Chrisnik. Grr.

Don't know who Laqueur is!? Oy vey. http://www.csis.org/experts/4laqueur.htm http://www.nybooks.com/authors/670

Dozens of his books, http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm?chunk=25&mtype=&wauth=Walter%20Laqueur&S=R&matches=108&browse=0&qsort=&page=3

"Re-reading Hannah Arendt, " , ", "Rossiia i Germaniia: Nastavniki Gitlera, ", "Young Germany: A History of the German Youth Movement, " , "The Fate of the Revolution: Interpretations of Soviet History from 1917 to the Present, " ,"The Dream That Failed: Reflections on the Soviet Union, " (Oxford University Press, 1994) , "Stalin: The Glasnost Revelations, " , "The Long Road to Freedom: Russia and Glasnost, " , "A History of Terrorism, "

Mr. I know a zillion languages, from my 4 yrs. of French I can understand an article in Le Monde or Liberation, German I can get the gist in Der Spiegel, but, at my age, I'm not gonna attempt to learn Russian...except for profanities like the ones I know in Spanish.

http://www.bu.edu/wcp/Papers/Cont/ContEpst.htm (Main Trends of Contemporary Russian Thought (1) Mikhail Epstein Emory University) http://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=2033 Eurasia Contra America -- Michael Pugliese