[lbo-talk] Soviet philosophy question

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 10:30:02 PDT 2005

First of all, I repeat the question to anybody who actually knows anything about Gumilev that I could not get with googling myself. Do you have any info on him? If so, thanks.

Michael, this is getting stupid. It's your usual pattern. First, you try to act like you are an authority on something you're not. Then, when somebody contradicts you, instead of facing reality and attempting to correct your previous possible mistakes, you just keep on doing it. It reminds me of that guy in the UK who was arrested for fucking a goat in public a couple of years ago. The train full of spectators pulled by him and he just kept going at it, apparently thinking they would be impressed by his virility at goat-fucking instead of thinking "oh, gross, a goat-fucker, call the police." This pretty amazing behavior for a man in his 40s. I have better things to do with my time than bantering with pseudo-experts. G'bye.

--- Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just look at the books in my first paragraph,
> then, Chrisnik. Grr.
> Don't know who Laqueur is!? Oy vey.
> http://www.csis.org/experts/4laqueur.htm
> http://www.nybooks.com/authors/670