[lbo-talk] Poltical effect of Hurricane Rita

Victor victor at kfar-hanassi.org.il
Thu Sep 22 10:31:57 PDT 2005

What about the economic effect? How high can the cost of petrol go before things really begin to fall apart? Victor ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Bennett" <mab at straussandasher.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 18:29 Subject: [lbo-talk] Poltical effect of Hurricane Rita