[lbo-talk] Antifa Critique of German "Left Party"

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Sep 23 09:43:28 PDT 2005

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> Angelus:
>
>>>how Lefists should approach the state,
>

> WS:
> Same as they should approach earthquakes and hurricanes - it is there and is
> not going away any time soon, so deal with it. I personally think that any
> idea that state can wither away is, at the minimum and exercise in idealist
> wishful thinking that totally ignores historical facts (i.e. that every
> human society of certain complexity has developed a state in one form or
> another), if not outright delusions. But that is just me.

As an anarchist, I beg to differ. The current situation in the U.S.A. show that the American empire is cracking and crumbling. If that is possible, and if the most powerful state can be defeated by a handful of insurgents, getting rid of states entirely is possible and desireable.

It's a good time to be an anarchist. ;-)

Chuck0