[lbo-talk] Re: Antifa Critique of German "Left Party"

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:43:35 PDT 2005

Hmm, re: anti-deutschen, "Comment to Johannes Schneider concerning the Anti-Deutschen, " http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2003w30/msg00195.htm , "They come out of the Maoist Kommunistischer Bund, " http://www.redaktion-bahamas.org/

From Maoism to anti-anti-Zionism?!

Wish I knew how to contact an ex-Maoist I met once from West Germany. His brother was also cadre in the Party. Worked as a computer programmer in the Silicon Valley. Had soured so much on m-l-m thought had been on staff at the Hoover Institution afterwards.

-- Michael Pugliese