[lbo-talk] DC

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:59:12 PDT 2005

On Friday, September 23, 2005 12:31 PM [PDT], Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> And, more broadly, why are the Dems such pussies on the war?
> Withdrawal is becoming a majority position now, and they're still
> afraid of saying anything?
>
> Doug

Because, as a nation, we are all absoeffinlutely dependent on the Military Industrial Complex to pump some money into the top of the US economy to keep the basic infrastructure running, while they figure out how to build an empire on the tax base of a nation of pizza delivery drivers and low wage DPs from the Gulf.

You might think I'm joking, but you'll laugh alone.

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml