[lbo-talk] $7 A Gallon Gas?

Victor victor at kfar-hanassi.org.il
Fri Sep 23 20:20:53 PDT 2005

Look further than your gas tank and heating bills. The rise in fuel prices will mean a rise in everything else. There, among a lot of other even more important things, goes bee bee's program for economic recovery straight out the proverbial window. Victor ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Atinsky" <bryan at alt-info.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 3:55 Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] $7 A Gallon Gas?