[lbo-talk] San Francisco March

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 16:08:23 PDT 2005

Actually, it seemed to me to be the largest demonstration in the region since the spring of 2003 and we have had a few the past two years. Someone else can give a numbers estimate, but visually it seemed that way to me (certainly, the demonstrators seemed to occupy a larger portion of Jefferson park than prior ones). The crowd seemed enthusiastic as well. The speaker's list was overlong, but that seems to be the custom with Bay Area demonstrations. SR