[lbo-talk] DC

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Sat Sep 24 19:57:16 PDT 2005

Just the other day (24/9/05 10:19 am), Doug Henwood opined:
> Well so much for good intentions. Thanks to a power failure, there were
> no trains to DC this morning. Bring down the war machine for me,
> whoever's there!

we had a great time. large turnout -- sure to disappoint chuck0 and the millions more dude, i am sure, but we had a good time anyway.

--ravi, just returned to NJ

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!