[lbo-talk] DC

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Sep 24 20:40:20 PDT 2005

ravi wrote:

> we had a great time. large turnout -- sure to disappoint chuck0 and the
> millions more dude, i am sure, but we had a good time anyway.

I'm not disappointed. I've looked at the aerial pictures and I see 50,000. Maybe 75,000.

I've participated in many DC protests, have studied crowd estimates using DC public spaces and I don't see the numbers waved about by the organizers. Some organizers are now claiming that there were 100-300k. My response to them is that they should smoke less weed and do more honest organizing.

Chuck