[lbo-talk] DC

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Mon Sep 26 07:21:49 PDT 2005

Boy, you people sure do love to castrate yourselves...

you've done it so many times, I don't even know what yer cuttin' there...yah only got two at most to begin with.

100,000 is 50,000 and 50,000 is only .000122% of the pop if you don't include my gramma.

and anyway, the were only there because the elite told them that it is alright to come out now...

We're marginal, we're nothing... we're actually part of the problem...

why try?...maybe it is better to just sit at home and bitch about it on a mail list.

God knows it ain't worth going to that demo tonight...they're fascists and it won't matter anyway if I do go.

Geesh, its depressing...

Bryan