[lbo-talk] Culture Lab

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Mon Sep 26 08:35:53 PDT 2005

Hi,

Years ago, we started a resource for people interested in theory, research, and discussion around the topics of culture, politics, and economics. This was before LBO-talk was born. http://www.pulpculture.org.

We accomplished a great deal, but that was back in 1998. Once the discussion list was fired up, we became too busy with the list to have time to maintain the resource.

Surprisingly, many of the links still work. Still, the Web has changed a great deal. Sooo, we're hoping that you can help us repopulate the resource by sending us your favorite resources, blogs, Web sites, articles, archives, etc.

If you could, please include a short blurb explaining what the resource is and what someone will find there. Doing so will mean your material gets posted more quickly.

For those of you interested in helping or have suggestions for adding features (erm, those are benefits in contemporary business lingo), write info at pulpculture.org.

Feel free to pass this along to other e-mail lists, blogs, and discussion forums. We'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Culture Lab/Pulp Culture http://www.pulpculture.org

p.s. we know there are errors, broken links, and other problems with the site. If you see an especially egregious error, though, let us know. Thanks again!