[lbo-talk] Liberal imperialism

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 15:16:09 PDT 2005

Nathan wrote:

>Go read www.dailykos.com over the last few days. There have been raging
>debates over ANSWER's role with hundreds of those who participated
>complaining they had been hoodwinked and condemning other antiwar leaders
>for giving ANSWER a platform for their views.
>
>Some take yours or others line saying ANSWER's role is irrelevant, but large
>numbers see it as a betrayal of their participation.

are you talking about what you find here? <http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/9/25/155054/153>

I looked at that for five minutes and I'm not going to give it more time than that because I think this is a non-issue. But my quick glance makes me suspect one would have to cherry-pick to come up with "large numbers" who feel betrayed.