[lbo-talk] Lyndie England

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 15:34:18 PDT 2005

>Michael Hirsch wrote:
>
> >Think your hands are clean? Arguing (okay, you are not arguing so
> >much as Ravi is asking) for absolution for Torture Girl

I was going to ask where anyone said anything close to this. Then Doug asked if you can fucking read, which is much more to the point.

One great thing about a list like this is you can go back and look at what people said as many times as you need. Can you go back and find where either Doug or Ravi said anything like what you claim here, and then show it to the rest of us? I don't think you can.