[lbo-talk] Re: War on porn

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 29 11:13:14 PDT 2005

Dear List:

Chuck0 writes:

> Not to mention that many Republicans love their porno.

Another thing that cannot be acknowledged due to ideology.

But let me assure you -- the best subs I have ever known are Log Cabinites. There was one who pursued me like crazy on gay.com -- he knew I was progressive, would criticize me endlessly for it (yet always im'ed me when I was on-line -- I never once initiated contact).

When we finally met he was a perfect submissive (of course, this was pre-TJ LOL.) I think part of it comes from the fact that Cabinites have to maintain such an abnormal facade.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister