[lbo-talk] losers [ was: Lyndie England

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Sep 29 13:21:35 PDT 2005

OK guys, let's settle this silly shouting match:

1. Every prisoner in the US is a political prisoner, victim of capitalist oppression.

2. Poor people can do no wrong, they all noble innocents savaged by capitalist oppression, and if they happen to do something that seem wrong to those who do not know any better, it is only because the system made them do it.

3. The above does not apply to those who chose, solely by their own malice, to be cops, who are racist pigs willingly and sadistically enforcing capitalist oppression and railroading the innocents named in item #2 above

4. Out justice system is a racket that selectively railroads hapless schmucks instead of punishing all guilty. Proof: last time I got a speeding ticket I told the judge that everyone was going over the limit. She did not buy it. I was railroaded.

5. The US system sucks big time because it oppresses "da people" - any other reason is not a valid reason, and anyone who brings up such reasons must be a misanthropic malcontent.

6. There are only rights and entitlements, responsibility is a ruse invented by capitalist oppressors to blame the victims of their oppression. Anyone who mentions the dreaded r-word is a right wing ditto head.

7. The above does not apply to capitalist pigs, corporate execs and yuppies who have no rights - only responsibilities for anything bad that happens on this world.

Are you all happy now? Miles? Carrol? Dick? Jenny?

Wojtek