[lbo-talk] Lyndie England

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:46:07 PDT 2005

On Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:06 AM [PDT], Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Yeah, if it were limited to those. No less than George Galloway, in
> my interview with him, denounces car bombings of marketplaces and
> such as ethically odious and politically counterproductive (though he
> allows that some of them might be the work of US and/or British
> intelligence).

Follow the money Doug... They rigged the election... that means dead candidates and certain selected sections of the population terrorized into not voting.

You can dress up like a Sunni fighter, but it sure doesn't make you a sunni fighter if your paycheck 2 levels up comes from some covert CENTCOM op.

Isn't that why those british soldiers were in jail in Basra? I believe they were "out of uniform".

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml