[lbo-talk] Kos on Marches

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Thu Sep 29 21:57:31 PDT 2005

>And in another post Doug said this about the whole ANSWER issue:
>Again, this is a pseudo populist line. There have been raging debates
>involving hundreds of posters on this exact issue all over Daily Kos and
>other groups.

-I'm not sure I'm impressed. How many divisions have these hundreds of posters?

In political terms? Probably more serious activists going daily to Kos than were in DC itself -- although there was a lot of overlap judging by the comments, with many outraged to make the trip and see their protest portrayed on television by ANSWER.

-- Nathan Newman