[lbo-talk] Thousands in NY immigration rally

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Apr 2 15:27:51 PDT 2006

Woj.

They're not really to the left. Bush's plan is basically a way to split immigrants by creating two tiers: the privileged tier has the right to work (and not much else) and the other tier has no rights and is criminalized. Creates yet more bureaucracy and more police.

What is so radical about that?

Joanna