[lbo-talk] Re: Yakov Sverdlov

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 04:20:41 PDT 2006

I haven't read the book in question, but I have read Radzinsky's books on Stalin and Rasputin, and he does a lot of attributions to "secret sources I'm just not going to tell you about." His Stalin book says Stalin was planning to start WWIII. He's not a really trustworthy source in general. Very entertaining writer though.

---- Charles Browb:

Research in 1990 by the Moscow playwright and historian Edvard Radzinsky uncovered Sverdlov's role in the execution of Tsar Nicholas II and his family.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!