[lbo-talk] SOS PROTESTS DELPHI FRAUD

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Apr 3 08:59:26 PDT 2006

www.soldiersofsolidarity.com

SOS PROTESTS DELPHI FRAUD

At the Detroit Economic Club

WORKERS PROTEST DELPHI'S FRAUDULENT BANKRUPTCY

DELPHI CEO TO SPEAK ABOUT CORPORATE SQUANDERING OF PENSION FUNDS, DEFRAUDING INVESTORS, AND STRIPPING RETIREES OF HEALTH CARE

MONDAY APRIL 3, 2006

PICKET AT 12 NOON

EXPOSE DELPHI FRAUD & DECEPTION

500 Temple Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201

<http://www.soldiersofsolidarity.com/> Map of Masonic Temple 500 Temple St Detroit, MI 48201, US <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=500%20Temple%20St&city=Detroit &state=MI&zipcode=48201&country=US&title=%3cb%3eMasonic%20Temple%3c%2fb%3e%3 cbr%20%2f%3e%20500%20Temple%20St%3cbr%20%2f%3e%20Detroit%2c%20MI%2048201%2c% 20%20US&cid=lfmaplink2&name=Masonic%20Temple>

Join the Soldiers of Solidarity

on the sidewalk at the Masonic Temple of Detroit

Bring your own signs and show support for working families whose livelihoods are under attack

FIGHT FRAUD!

DEMAND CORPORATE ACCOUNTABLITY

DEMAND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND JUSTICE!

NO CONCESSIONS

For more informantion contact www.soldiersofsolidarity.com <http://www.soldiersofsolidarity.com/>

_________________

First they came for the Air Traffic Controllers, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.

Then they came for the Meat Packers, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.

Then they came for the Textile Workers, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.

Then they came for the Steelworkers, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.

Then they came for the workers at Bridgestone, Staley, and Caterpillar, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.

They came for the airline workers, the newspaper workers, the tanners, weavers, truckers, railroad and industrial laborers of every sort, but since I was not one of them, it did not matter to me, and I did not defend them.

Then they came for me, and there was no one to defend me.

[ Concept attributed to Barry Heintz ]

*

NEWS Archives Files (Fliers and more) Rank-N-File T-Shirts, Stickers, Buttons and More . . .

Sorry for the slow pageload activity. We are working on this with our software provider and the problem will hopefully be corrected shortly.

"Workers Rights are not defined by Law or Contract. Workers Rights are defined by Struggle. You will Win what you are willing to Fight for. Nothing more, nothing less."-- G. Shotwell

Click here for the SOS IN ACTION Slide show -- Updated <http://photobucket.com/albums/f235/soldiersofsolidarity/?action=view&curren t=7.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=5>

*

SUPPORT SOS!!! SHOW SOLIDARITY GET YOUR RED SHIRT HERE . . . EVERY THURSDAY IS RED SHIRT DAY!!

web page hit counter <http://www.statcounter.com/>

livebaitammo13201888.gif

Some people are saying that Miller is closing down Delphi Coopersville because of me, Gregg Shotwell. --Live Bait & Ammo #69

Miller's deadline for the UAW is the same day as the FBI and SEC deadline for Delphi. . . Live Bait & Ammo #68.

Attention Ford Retirees !!--Do you object to the UAW/Ford health care deal? Click here to view and download your Objection form

Ford Dearborn Truck Plant Unit passes No Concessions resolutions

No Cons at Chrysler--- Say NO to Chrysler Demands on Heath Care

Autoworkers Forum -- University of Toledo -- April 23, 2006

LABOR NOTES CONFERENCE MAY 5 THRU 7 DEARBORN, MI Click here for more information

*

RELATED NEWS AND REPORTS

High Noon Monday --Do Not Call In Sick to Picket

Delphi set to target plants --Freep.com --3/31/06

This is union-busting --Lee Sustar

UAW rank and file reach out to Delphi workers --Workers World--3/28/06

Youngstown United Against Concessions -- Todd M. Jordan--3/28/06

GM uses Buyouts to Eliminate Jobs--Jerry Goldberg--3/28/06

Soldiers March In -- WYTV Youngstown, OH (see video)

Crowd questions bankruptcy, buyout, impact on the Valley--VINDICATOR Youngstown, OH

Delphi workers split on accepting wage, benefit cuts --Automotive News --3/27/06*

GM Buyouts No "Christmas in March" --Ohmynews --3/27/06

Apathy -- A Discussion from SOS Google Groups --Zwarich

The Price of our Future --Todd M. Jordan--3/24/06

Workers Stand Against G.M.-Delphi Buyout Plan --LA Times--3/23/06

GM, UAW have mostly themselves to blame --Chicago Tribune --3/23/06

Dueling over Delphi-David Moberg--The Nation Magazine -4/3/06 issue

Workplace tremors: How Chapter 11 Is Demolishing Employee Expectations--Making Steel.com

The UAW: Sellouts vs. Rank and File Militancy --Mike Griffin

The America not made for you and me--Rick Fantasia

The Attack on Auto Workers An Attack on All Workers --Bryan Koulouris

198 Methods of Nonviolent Action

Protected Concerted Activities

It's time for outsourcing the CEOs

*

COMMENTS AND LETTERS OF SUPPORT

Letters & Comments

International Support to the Soldiers of Solidarity! By the Workers' International League

International Support from Workers Solidarity.org

StandonSolidarity

SOLDIERS OF SOLIDARITY Start Organizing Support Support Our Struggle Stop Out Sourcing Show our Strength Strike Or Sitdown Sign Of Solidarity Support Our Strike Stand on Solidarity