[lbo-talk] destabilization a war-crime

Josh Narins josh at narins.net
Mon Apr 3 12:17:26 PDT 2006

> FWIW, the report was on Chavez's _possible_ (future) destabilization
> (because he was increasing the army reserve).
>
> On 4/3/06, Jerry Monaco <monacojerry at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If Hugo Chavez is "destabilizing" Latin America then that must mean that
> > when every the U.S.G. overthrows a government or sponsors the murder of
> > thousands of peasants, this must be "stabilization."

I've always felt the most fitting "punishment" for the current administration would be a lifetime in Iraq.

Certainly it can't be considered unusual, since 20,000,000 Iraqis do it every day.

And it can't be cruel to put people in a situation that Bush himself has put 20,000,000 Iraqis in.

At least I see no 8th Amendment issues.

They should also be barred from politics or the oil industry, but I'm not sure how hard to push :)