[lbo-talk] Organized Labor Split Over Immigration Bill

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 8 11:22:47 PDT 2006

Well, the AFL-CIO's position is consistent with the historic hostility of many (such as Cesar Chavez) to the old bracero program.

It seems to me that people working under a guest worker program would have greater job security and freedom than undocumented workers currently have and might be more receptive to organizing. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Wojtek Sokolowski <wsokol52 at yahoo.com>