[lbo-talk] what this world needs...

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Apr 8 19:56:08 PDT 2006

info at pulpculture.org wrote:

> I meant to ask all the folks who agreed with Chuck that people are
> hopeless: The either vote for one of the two parties and keep eating shit.
> That leaves the minority -- a very tiny one -- not eating shit and not
> buying into the two parties 'shit.'
>
> So, what's the solution if you think that way.

Don't think that way. Nothing is lost by thinking otherwise (Shit happens if Shit Happens. A Tautology.) Much may be gained, both in the short and long range, by thinking in a number of different ways.

Short range: It gives you something to do and think about rather than wailing or grumping.

Long range: Who knows.

No solutions. Only problems in math textbooks have solutions.

Carrol