[lbo-talk] The Himmler Brothers

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 06:29:16 PDT 2006

I was reading the Russian magazine Ogoniok tofay and came across an interview with Katrin Himmler, the grandniece of Heinrich Himmler. The interview isn't available online yet, or I would link to it even though it's in Russia -- it's worth it just for the photo. She looks so much like him.

Anyway it seems she published a book on the Himmler family last year (German-language info on it here: http://www.perlentaucher.de/buch/22834.html ). According to the factbox next to the interview, Heinrich Himmler's daughter threatened to sue Katrin for smearing the name of her father and that of the family in general (as if Himmler's reputation could get any worse?). Does anybody know anything about this? This sounds like it could be very interesting.

Her husband and the father of her son is a Jew. Good God, there must be some freaky psychodynamics going on in that family.

I had no idea the Himmler brood was so large. Not quite as big as the Dzhugashvili clan, but you know those Georgians and their randy ways. ;) They should get together and have a reunion!

Nu, zayats, pogodi!