[lbo-talk] The Gospel of Judas - Wrong Version?

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Mon Apr 17 10:24:36 PDT 2006

I did not realize there was such a thing as secular Jewish entity. I'd be interested in knowing how to contact them. What part of LA, for instance, are they located?

The Unitarians get out a ramp so that I can access the speaker/ minister/whoever happens to be conducting service platform. There is going to be an animal day ceremony and since I always take my service dog Sam I have been asked to light the chalice. They will have the ramps up so that Sam and I can get on the platform. Marta