[lbo-talk] Chomsky interviewed by Ali G - wow

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Apr 20 09:58:41 PDT 2006

> doesn't Noam C. know that Ali G. is a satire?

Doesn't everyone who goes on The Colbert Report know that too? I saw Anthony Romero, executive director of the ACLU on the other night [ http://tinyurl.com/rwnjt ], and he was passionately trying to make points against Colbert's silly imitation of O'Reilly almost as though he believed that Colbert was serious. When Romero brought up 'checks and balances' and Colbert said "The President has that all covered for now" Romero nearly jumped out of his seat to retort.

# "What if I was to call <i>you</i> bilingual?!"

/jordan