[lbo-talk] Roy Medvedev wails on Kagarlitsky

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 13:41:56 PDT 2006

To be frank, what pisses me off about Kagarlitsky, beyond his tendentiousness, is his apparent irresponsibility. He knows he's the guy the Western left listens to. He's the guy who spread the "the FSB blew up the apartment buildings" crap, completely omitting that Dagestani Islamists had threatened just such a thing a month before. He spread his circumstantial flimsy evidence about and his audience in the West believed him, cuz he's "our source on things Russian." He damaged the image of his own country immensely, based on nothing. That is incredibly irresponsible.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!