[lbo-talk] Re: Kos

Anthony J. Kennerson anthonyk_6319 at charter.net
Thu Apr 20 18:37:50 PDT 2006

Brava, Miz Bitch!!!!

Kos is nothing more than a slightly more liberal form of the Democratic Leadership Council.....more as a tool to keep "pwogwessives" tied down to the albatross of the Democratic Party than anything else. And his "diaries" are no more than gratituous cult worship of his money and his connections.. with not a damn thing to do with actual working people.

I get better political analysis from Nina Hartley's forum...and that's something coming from a Leftist like me.

(And BfP kicks Kos' ass, too.)

Anthony