[lbo-talk] Dean Baker on immigration

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Fri Apr 21 18:43:10 PDT 2006

>At 12:24 PM 4/20/2006, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

No need to be flippant. I did not question the sophistication of consciousness raising efforts, but their utility. Like Catholic theology or neo-classical economic theory, postmodern discourse/theory is a very intricate and sophisticated endeavor - it just that its usefulness approaches zero. A lot of steam, all right, but most of it going into the whistle.

were so -- coz I was responding to you. no matter what anyone sez you have your mind made up. You earned yourself the title of Asschomp several months ago and for your posts, I have won't have a serious answer unless someone's offering me megabucks to provide one.