[lbo-talk] Radio Schizo 11: Post-punk Vol. 1

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 09:40:49 PDT 2006

Hey all, was in a bad car wreck, looped up (legally!) on vicodin and valium when I did the following show. To wit, I announce the date as 2004 in the 'cast.

To listen: Open iTunes (Mac or PC), go to "Advanced" in menu bar, then "Subcribe to podcast," and paste in this URL: http://radioschizo.libsyn.com/rss

Best-kept secret about podcasts is you don't need an iPod for them, just any ol' PC. Thanks for listening!

-B.

----

Radio Schizo playlist Week of April 23, 2004

1. THE COMPLICATIONS - Life Span (intro)

---[segue & intro]---

2. SUBURBAN DEATH MACHINE - Nothing Lasts Forever (Radio Schizo kvlt punk mix) 3. SHADOW PROJECT - Holy Hell (demo) 4. FANG - Diary of a Mad Werewolf 5. THE SUPERHEROINES - Children of the Light 6. KILLING JOKE - The Wait

---[segue]---

7. CHRISTIAN DEATH - Death Wish 8. RIKK AGNEW (Adolescents) - It's Doing Something 9. BAUHAUS - Kamikaze Dive (late 70s demo version) 10. LES THUGS - Birthday (WHy Didn't You Come to My ... ?) 11. NO HOPE FOR THE KIDS - Battery Acid 12. COPH NIA - Stigmata Martyr (Bauhaus)

---[segue]---

13. ENGLISH DOGS - Nosferatu 14. NO TREND - Fashion Tips for the 80s 15. FLIPPER - Ha Ha Ha 16. THE SWANS - Mother, My Body Disgusts Me

---[segue]---

17. RUDIMENTARY PENI - Radio Schizo

http://www.radioschizo.com