[lbo-talk] Re: ramones fan

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 16:47:32 PDT 2006

Hah -- yeah. Folks at protests in punk shirts are a dime a dozen. Just wait 'til the AP/Reuters/AFP etc. pics come out from London on May Day. Trust me!

Also, thanks for that stuff about Guerin. That guy really does fascinate me. I mean, a rench queer radical Trotskyite-cum-anarchist, published by MOnthly Review, collaborator with Chomsky, wrote about Fascism's links to big business -- doesn't get much better, does it?

And I'm tired of Chuck0's "I am the gatekeeper to the enchanted realm of anarchy" attitude. Ugh!

Post-punkishly yours,

Brian Oliver Sheppard aka B.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6789/1227/1600/capt.la12203280014.immigration_rallies_la122.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0805077316/sr=8-1/qid=1146036737/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-6320951-6594323?%5Fencoding=UTF8