[lbo-talk] progressive media cratering - Drudge

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 16:39:56 PDT 2006

Chuck0 wrote:

"Does anybody know of a person younger than 35 who listens to right wing radio?"

Yup! Several, in fact.

The ones I know under 35 who listen to O'Reilly, et. al., insist O'Reilly-type AM radion is not "right wing" at all. They don't think of it as right-wing, and they don't even thin of that sort of commentary along right-vs.left dimensions. Just common sense Americans telling folks the way things are.

My 34 year old step-uncle listens to O'Reilly and Hannity while he rpairs school buses for the local school district, and I've met quite a few more who do the same.

-B.