[lbo-talk] progressive media cratering - Drudge

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 26 17:53:30 PDT 2006

Holy crap Chuck, I know quite literally dozens of people who listen to right-wing radio but they don't think of it as right-wing. They think it's middle-of-the-road. In their mind it's simply regular folks with good common sense talking. While I think the audience numbers have fallen off from their peak don't delude yourself with the idea that they are all codgers waiting to die off. There are still far too many young O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Colson, and Hannity fans to completely ignore. I teach occasionally at the community college and I can assure you this shit is popular here. I doubt this place is somehow exceptional.

John Thornton