[lbo-talk]

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Apr 27 09:02:50 PDT 2006

Joseph Wanzala wrote:
> Research in Political Economy, Volume 23
>
> THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001
> Editor: Paul Zarembka, State University of New York at Buffalo

Where is the chapter on how space aliens built the Egyptian and Mayan pyramids?

I'm sorry, but I don't get my science from Art Bell flakes or religious fundamentalists.

Speaking of the latter, I found a fundamentalist creation science timeline in the house the other day. It was amusing to read how the age of the Earth and the universe was dated using Christian biblical passages about how old "Adam" and "Methuselah" lived."

Chuck -------------------------- Bread and Roses Web Design serving small businesses, non-profits, artists and activists http://www.breadandrosesweb.com/