[lbo-talk]

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:23:28 PDT 2006

I met Paul Zarembka in January. He's a nice guy and he said that I wouldn't be please by the new issue of RPE. Usually, he's a serious Marxist, slowly growing away from Althusserian structuralism. Before that he was a neoclassical. This issue of the RPE is sad.

> > Research in Political Economy, Volume 23
> >
> > THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001
> > Editor: Paul Zarembka, State University of New York at Buffalo
-- Jim Devine / "There can be no real individual freedom in the presence of economic insecurity." -- Chester Bowles