[lbo-talk] "Save Darfur": Evangelicals and Official "Jewish Leaders"

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:53:49 PDT 2006

> Steven L. Robinson wrote:
>
> >Funny, how Americans, both liberal AND Conservative, always seem to
> >believe military force is the solution to a crisis.
>
> It seems like liberals are always looking for a military operation
> the can get behind. If not Iraq, then Iran; if not Iran, then Darfur.
> They're desperate to be seen as not-wimps.

This is one of those topics on which no one will submit anything to MRZine, so I put in my two cents there, too -- just for record, not that it will make any dent in war addiction: <http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/furuhashi280406.html>.

Back to editing the beastly one. . . .

-- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>