[lbo-talk] on death

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Thu Aug 3 09:34:36 PDT 2006

Speaking of: what do y'all know about Ken Wilbur, Marianne Williamson, Tony Robbins, etc.

Strange, though, I'd always thought of Robbins as someone who did late night infomercials inspring people on how to get rich quick and stuff.

and also speaking of, Iris Marion Young died July 31.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2006/08/01/iris-marion-young-presente/

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org