[lbo-talk] Radio Schizo's ultimate Killing Joke tribute (1978-2006)

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 09:38:53 PDT 2006

Thanks, Dwayne! I've gotten more positive feedback on this show more than almost any show I've done. It's nice to know you're not just sending stuff into some void.

And since this is my last post of the day before I reach my limit, I have a link for Michael Pug, via Joel Schalit, who showed it to me: http://www.gutzy.com/boshet/ (an "(Anti-) Israeli DIY Hardcore Punk" label in Israel). Pug, you've sent me links offlist about Joy Division, etc., -- did you see the interview I posted here w/ Israel's Dir Yassin?

http://www.angelfire.com/il/deiryassin/peinter.htm

Why don't you send them that pic of that random neo-Nazi guy at some protest and try to convince them they're playing into the hands of folks like that, simply by having the views they do? Their views make eminent more sense than most folks', when it comes to Israel's foreign & domestic policy. And they're actually in Israel, grew up there, etc.

-B.

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

"Awesome show."