[lbo-talk] Tony Robbins, stealth intellectual (was, on death)

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 10:03:21 PDT 2006

Info at pulp:

Strange, though, I'd always thought of Robbins as someone who did late night infomercials inspring people on how to get rich quick and stuff.

Tony Robbins is an interesting chap, a member of that subset of the capitalist tribe which honestly strives to build something glittering and new from festering dog crap.

I scarcely agree with his ideas but recognize the real thought often at work. The infomericials are only a tiny fragment of what's going on in Robbins-land.

For example, here's a video of Robbins speaking at the TED (Technology Entertainment Design) Conference -

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5625548517080716077>

What's TED?

Check it -

<http://www.ted.com/>

.d.

The most important isotope of plutonium is 239Pu, with a half-life of 24,110 years.

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/