[lbo-talk] Lamont's Campaign Manager

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Aug 5 09:42:53 PDT 2006

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 11:22:21 -0400 Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> writes:

> On Aug 4, 2006, at 9:22 PM, Michael Pugliese wrote:
>
> > Thank god, none of Corliss influence seems to have rubbed off on
>
> > Thomas.
> >

> Yeah, better the influence of J.P. Morgan than proletarian
> internationalism!
>
> Really, Michael. Why can't you people let go of the Cold War?

That's because rightwing soc dems like Michael P, would lose their raison d’être. On the other hand given the fact that so many of the old rightwing soc dems have long since bitten the bullet and become neocons, I have never understood why Pug hasn't followed suit. There must be niche market for gay neocons.

Anyway, since Pug hasn't seen fit to point it out. There is a website, hosted at Columbia, that is devoted to Ned's great-uncle. http://www.corliss-lamont.org/

> On
> second thought, maybe it's a better obsession than smearing Rachel
> Corrie.

Stop giving Pug ideas.