[lbo-talk] Hand-wringers and hypocrites

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 09:10:29 PDT 2006

Doug wrote:

>But never..."where guided munitions and indefinite
>detentions have become the calling cards of U.S.
>diplomacy..."

Actually, given that the Bushites have said matter of factly that their war(s) - the capture of enemy combatants being a part of same - are ultimately aimed at achieving results heretofore pursued through diplomacy, the above is necessarily true. I think "where rape, murder and incineration of the daughters of the occupied by servicemen has become the calling card of U.S. diplomacy" would have been more in keeping w/ the editorial's spirit.